My name is Nikki and I am an Elementary Education Major at Millikin University. I wrote this blog for my class, Children's Literature. I hope that you enjoy reading the blogs about the books that I have been exposed to in this class. If you have any suggestions for books that I should read or can use in my classroom, please feel free to let me know! Thank you, and enjoy!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Junie B. Jones and a Little Monkey Business by Barbara Park


The Junie B. Jones books are some of my favorite books that I have ever read. These books are great for all ages! My sister and I always read these books aloud to my family in the car (everyone is above the age of 19) and my dad always insists that we read more! These books are so great because they make everyone laugh and even though they were written for little kids, there are some secret jokes hidden in the book that only adults will laugh about. Junie B. Jones and a Little Monkey Business is one of my favorite books because of all of the ridiculous adventures and things she does in this book. In this book, she tries to sell her cutest little monkey brother for things that her friends will give her and she ends up in the principals office. All of the funny things that happen in this book and the quirky characters are sure to win anyone over when reading this book. I would recommend this to read for younger elementary students because they will get a kick out of it and learn some valuable lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment